Simple Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
Strawberry Vinaigrette

½ c evoo
12 strawberries, sliced
2 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp salt

Puree dressing ingredients in a blender for 10 seconds.

Thanks Pa, I have some baby spinach and some strawberries and I'm going to toast some pine nuts and make a salad...Yummy

kadesma:)

Mmm spinach and strawberry salad, one of those things that you raise your eyebrow at but come out fantastic.

Yoink! Thanks for the dressing recipe :).

Just had a thought, balsamic vinegar would go great with this as well instead of the lemon juice.

Bit off track but if you havent try marinating strawberries in balsamic vinegar, vanilla extract and a bit of honey/sugar, you havent lived. 2 to 1 odds that the same applies for this vinaigrette.

Last edited:
You're probably right Haggis. That sounds like a good variation! I have a recipe for strawberry ice cream topping that calls for balsamic. THe family was very hesitant to try it but all agreed that it was the best they had ever had. It just gives the berries a deep kick! I'll dig around and see if I can find the recipe and will post it in desserts later.

I like to use balsamic marinated strawberries (with honey and vanilla) as an accompaniament to a strawberry panna cotta that I like to do.

Or with some shredded mint and some lucious mascarpone cream.

Back
Top Bottom