2016 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a carb extravaganza! One night only.

It started with breakfast pastries: cinnamon streusal bread, apple fritters, crumb donuts and cinnamon rolls. I hate to admit, none of it was homemade, but it's Christmas, ay?

Lunch and Dinner consisted of three different pizzas throughout the day: pepperoni and mushroom, white pizza with garlic, red onion and chicken and Wolfgang Puck's White Clam pizza (delicious!). We baked them throughout the day, noshed and nibbled, then had some for dinner along with Chicken Piccata and Clam Linguine.

Dessert was leftover cookies and pastries, which I didn't touch. I'm sooo sick of cookies!

..I've been sick with a bad cold....
What we had our guys and Mr.Munky made. They worked out all the details. I sat back and watched the show...That was the best Christmas dinner I've ever had.
Dinner was cooked to perfection. Most importantly Mr. Munky was home and got right in and did some cooking. :wub:...
Aw, Munky, what a wonderful Christmas story! I'm so happy for you, and that Mr. Munky is feeling better. Nothing sweeter than family at the holidays...

Back
Top Bottom