Christmas Meal Plans ~ 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K, could you elaborate more on the racks, I've been looking for smallish racks to fit my quarter sheet pans.

Sure Kgirl. Actually they are cookie cooling racks like these..He used his trusty Dremel Motor tool to cut them in half, and bent both edges.

img_1447867_0_fc54bae0854dadc0a08552396181b7c4.jpg

K Girl. I think you can get cooling racks that fit quarter sheet pans at a restaurant supply store.

K Girl. I think you can get cooling racks that fit quarter sheet pans at a restaurant supply store.

Yeah, we kinda live out in the boondocks, no restaurant supple stores `round here partner ;)

I think Addie's got it, I order alot of stuff online and look for free shipping, but I was hoping Kayelle and her Sous Chef maybe found theirs at like the Dollar Store or some place that may be near us.

Yeah, we kinda live out in the boondocks, no restaurant supple stores `round here partner ;)

I think Addie's got it, I order alot of stuff online and look for free shipping, but I was hoping Kayelle and her Sous Chef maybe found theirs at like the Dollar Store or some place that may be near us.

Actually, the SC found them on sale at KMart at $4.00 each. I bet Target would have them too.

We're going to visit my mom and stepfather on Christmas Eve. They live about two hours from us and have a really small house, so we're just going for the day.

My stepfather had back surgery recently and it's been a bit difficult for my mom taking care of him, so we'll do most of the food. I thought a day of nibbles would be fun and low stress, so here's what we're having:

I'm making:
- Greek meatballs with cinnamon-spiced tomato sauce
- hot spinach and artichoke dip
- hummus
- homemade pita chips
- Greek salad on skewers
- flourless chocolate cake

And mom is buying:
- steamed shrimp
- crudités

Last edited:
We're going to visit my mom and stepfather on Christmas Eve. They live about two hours from us and have a really small house, so we're just going for the day.

My stepfather had back surgery recently and it's been a bit difficult for my mom taking care of him, so we'll do most of the food. I thought a day of nibbles would be fun and low stress, so here's what we're having:

I'm making:
- Greek meatballs with cinnamon-spiced tomato sauce
- hot spinach and artichoke dip
- hummus
- homemade pita chips
- Greek salad on skewers
- flourless chocolate cake

And mom is buying:
- steamed shrimp
- crudités

That sounds like a perfect plan with people you love GG, and the food plans sound perfect. You Mom will be thankful for her daughter. :wub:

Back
Top Bottom