Cooking & Eating Clubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
Lyndalou's thread made me think of another one ... how many of you have had dining and eating groups? I used to have a friend who collected Gourmet magazines and all sorts of cook books, and we would collaborate to make meals from them. Now we have a "bunch for brunch" PLUS have a couple of friends who really cannot cook, so every couple of months or so, we hold a "theme" party (we've done Indian, Middle Eastern, Mexican, Etc.) at their house and my friends all chip in and make a dish. Do any of the rest of you have similar groups? How do you do it?

I was the leader/member of an online cooking group for a few years.
We'd chat every day and two or three times a year we'd get together either at my house or one of the other members houses or a rest. and cook talk and eat the day away. It was a blast while it lasted.

We have a monthly get together, and a few dedicated foodies on our www.sevencityforums.com site, of wich I am a super mod of the site and run the "Ask A Chef" forum.

we always have a great time out no matter where we go, and everyone likes different things.

If you decide to check it out, tell 'em TATTRAT sent ya!

Back
Top Bottom