Holiday goodies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
I'm going to make a few trays of misc holiday treats for friends/coworkers. I'd like some ideas from you guys on what you would suggest. Here is a list of ideas I have so far:

Gingerbread cookies
Sugar cookie cut outs
Slices of Friendship Bread
Buckeyes
White chocolate candies (from molds)

Your thoughts, please!

I'm going to make a few trays of misc holiday treats for friends/coworkers. I'd like some ideas from you guys on what you would suggest. Here is a list of ideas I have so far:

Gingerbread cookies
Sugar cookie cut outs
Buckeyes

Your thoughts, please!

You can never go wrong with fudge. Yum. How about some sugared nuts, too?

I second Katie's idea. Fudge goes with anything and everyone!!LOL
You can make different flavors. Do a search, there are plenty of recipes here.

Gingerbread cookies
Sugar cookie cut outs
Buckeyes

Your thoughts, please!

A cheese ball with crackers. Rum balls.

If this were being done in Australia, it would probably have mince pies, shortbreads and rocky road, and for some reason the stained glass window cake seems to be making appearances on a lot of seasonal plates. Can't say it ever appealled to me, but each to their own.

In addition to sweet treats (frosted sugar cookies, brownies, peppermint bark,chocolate caramel pretzels & apples, mini reese cup muffin cookies, fudge) I also make "chex" mix, spiced nuts & Emeril's Essence (with less salt) with a few recipes. Every year, my recipients ask me for more Essence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom