I need a seafood dessert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haroldathampton

Assistant Cook
For my family's Christmas meal, we are going for a seafood theme. Sounds simple enough but I have been given the task of bringing a seafood dessert. I have no idea where to even begin. Anyone want to give me some mind blowing ideas?

makeawishfishcake.jpg

For my family's Christmas meal, we are going for a seafood theme. Sounds simple enough but I have been given the task of bringing a seafood dessert. I have no idea where to even begin. Anyone want to give me some mind blowing ideas?

Do you have to have the actual seafood as an ingredient or can you use something like fish sauce?

Just the thought of seafood in a dessert is stomach churning to me. :sick::ermm:
Who in your family gave you this assignment? My guess is you're leg is being pulled big time!

I love Jenny's fish cake picture.......show up with something like that and the last laugh will be yours!

Just the thought of seafood in a dessert is stomach churning to me. :sick::ermm:
Who in your family gave you this assignment? My guess is you're leg is being pulled big time!

I love Jenny's fish cake picture.......show up with something like that and the last laugh will be yours!
I always seem to bring the sweets so naturally they gave me this task.

Smoked salmon cheesecake. It really isn't sweet though.

Google up Seafoam Dessert, Seafoam Salad or Seafoam Candy.

I think I had some seafoam candy one time that was crisp and airy and melted in your mouth.

This one isn't too bad, and you could do a trial run. I know I'd already be subbing some lime juice for the lemon in it. Or make a key lime pie and decorate with some whip cream and something red on top and call it what you want.

Lime seafoam dessert

Back
Top Bottom