Vodka bottle in an ice bottle with roses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
I wish I had taken a picture of this but I didn't. You put a vodka bottle in a cardboard half gallon milk container. Fill up but make sure the water doesn't come up over where the vodka bottle starts tapering off or you won't be able to pull it out.

Once the vodka is centered place rose stems in the water - I used some up and some down so there was a row near the top and bottom. Freeze.

I then placed it on a cake cooling rack over a cookie sheet with sides and covered all of that with aluminum foil then greenery to cover the foil and then placed shot glasses around the greenery.

What a cool idea. You reminded me of another - making cranberry (?) vodka to give as gifts. (Have to go find the recipe.) Would also like to make the herb-flavored oils, & orange, chili, or lemons in glass containers to put on the counter and use in recipes (or give as gifts) that we see in stores. I like displaying all my pastas, beans and such in glass containers on the kitchen counter. Lots of good food for thought. Thank you, kitchenelf.

Back
Top Bottom