Best Diet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think so far this year has been my worst...I don't know if I already posted this but...
Oct. Friends brother shot and killed*
Nov. Different friend's borther shot and killed*
Dec. Friend gets hit by a car, spends 3 weeks in a come and 3 more months in the hospital...and some one starts stalking me**

*I live in Princeton, a well known suburb of trenton, and a lot of times kids will take busses to Trenton and then get themselves shot.
**Not some shady person...this girl got obsessed with me and literally followed me everywhere and she still calls me everyday...but I ignore the calls.

So yeah. It was really sad because my friend who'se brother got shot in october I had seen once, and I was going to go to the movies with my friend, his brother (the one that died) and all of our girlfriends, the day he did get shot.

Russell,
I am sad to hear about the things you've seen happen. However, by your postings, I can see you are a very strong individual, with a great sense of humor and a positive outlook.
I just hope you keep that, and don't let the traumas of life ever cause you to be anything other than the great person you are.

Back
Top Bottom