Has anyone here heard of this stuff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Ganocafe Has anyone here heard of this stuff?

Ganoderma. They have healthy coffee and supplements.
One is suppose to help you lose weight. You can find all kinds of sites with them when you put in ganoderma in the search.
No, I am not trying to advertise, as I said, search and look on ANY site. I got a free sample of the gano cafe 3in1 and it was pretty good. But, I have spent so much money on different weight loss programs, excersise programs and I don't want to get into something else without hearing from a real person that has actually tried any of these. I can find all kinds of testimonials on their sites, but, it's too easy to show the good or faked and not the bad.

Last edited:
never heard of it, but I think derma referns to the skin the first part of the word, no clue. if you find a link, let us know.

Thank goodness, I was afraid it was going to be another super high priced coffee bean that had been pre-digested by something or other. I'm kind of skeptical about a fungi that's called an herb tho.

I tried the free sample of the 3 in 1, it really is good. It has just the right amout of sugar and cream. Not too sweet at all.

texasgirl said:
I have spent so much money on different weight loss programs, excersise programs and I don't want to get into something else without hearing from a real person that has actually tried any of these.

If you want to lose weight, without throwing your body out of balance, and maintain your weight loss here is what you do: eat a balanced diet of less calories than you expend each day.

1-lb is 3,500 calories. For every 3,500 calories you eat over what you expend - you gain a pound. For every 3,500 calories you burn over what you consume - you lose a pound. For example - if you eat 3,500 calories per day and only burn 2,850 - you'll gain a pound every week. If, on the other hand, you burn 2850 calories per day and only consume 1200 ... you should lose about a pound every 3 days.

There will be some fluctuations .... but a balanced diet will give you sustained weight management.

I'm bumping this back up, since we have gotten more members. Maybe someone else has heard of it now.

3.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom