Low-fat menu.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In England, EEUU, etc. How do you say in a restaurant first dish and second dish? (what is theirs names)

Do you mean first course, second course, and so on? or terms such as appetizer, starter, main course?

Someone knows the meaning of pecan pie in Spanish?? Pecan doesn't appear in the dictionary

Yes, thanks for your answer. It is strange that does not appear in the dictionary.
See you later, i have to go to French class.

starters:

lentil soup
Spinach Salad
Cucumber Salad
vegetable salad
tuna salad
Pea and Mint Salad
mediterranean salad
salmon salad
fruit salad

main course:

Grilled Amberjack
broiled or baked chicken
broiled or baked poultry​
Deserts:

Lemon mousse
Pecan pie
Mixed fruits
Apple pie
Soja milshake and skimmed milkshake.

This is my menu. I want to put anothers soups in the startes and fishes in the main course, but i don't know anything about that. Any suggestions?

I would do stuffed peppers for an extra main. You can fill them with any kind of meat you like fish/poultry/red then add some form of rice in.

Your mains where you've just said chicken or whatever would need some more description. Maybe say with a tomato sauce and stir fryed fresh veg?

A good idea might be to look up websites of resturaunts and see what sort of food theyre offering.

You've got a lot of salads for your starters how about doing some kind of bruschetta? Or a fish cake of some sort.

Tuna salad could be upgraded for a salad nicose which I dont thinks too bad for you? Anchovies, tuna, egg, tomato?

I don't understand the vocabulary of food. could you write name of foods, to put it directly in the menu?
Thanks.

Gazpacho would be a nice start for a soup

The salmon salad could even be a main course as it includes your vegetables and protein

I strictly follow this guidelines

1. Commit to consuming 4 - 6 small meals and snacks everyday.
  2. To succeed, you must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. Thus, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around.
  3. Keep it simple. Don't get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just counting calories.
  4. Eat your foods slower.
  5. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.
  6. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories.
  7. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.
  8. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single day.

:):) Hi

Because you are eating more frequently, you should eat a smaller portion at each meal or snack. If you are eating your normal portions, this won’t work!

This isn’t as hard as it sounds, because you just won’t be as hungry since you just ate 2 or 3 hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom