NutriSystem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Has anyone tried NutriSystem? Is it nutritious? What are the portions like? I imagine you buy fruit, veggies and dairy products separately. The ad doesn't seem to mention that. Thought this might be an easy meal when I just don't feel like cooking, but wonder how 'nutritious' pre-packaged food that sits on a shelf can be. Any input is appreciated from folks that have tried it. TIA

My mom used to work there when I was young. From what I remember the food was pretty healthy stuff. I was young though so who knows if my memories are correct.

Thanks, GB. I'm really curious, because I've seen it advertised a few times. This time there were different choices, i.,e. for men or women, & age ranges, i.e. ages 40 and under, etc. The snacks look good. :)

I remember eating the stuff she brought home and enjoying it. She was a counselor there if I remember correctly. I think that is one of the cool things about them. They have staff who talk to you and try to figure out a plan specific to you.

Hey Mish, just be careful with NutriSystem, they had trouble a few years ago because folks on their plans lost a lot of weight very quickly which can lead to gallbladder issues. We know a few people who did really well on it. Lost a lot of weight. Not all of them have kept it off though, which is certainly par for the course.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom