Weigh In

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost one pound. Total lost: 13 pounds. But it's going too slowly. I'm working too hard to lose one crummy pound every two weeks. :evil:

Cats

weight.png

Catseye said:
Lost one pound. Total lost: 13 pounds. But it's going too slowly. I'm working too hard to lose one crummy pound every two weeks. :evil:

Cats
weight.png

okay, eternal optimist here......1 pound every 2 weeks equals 26 pounds/year! Think of it that way, Cats!
and, usually when you lose it fast, it comes right back. When you lose it slowly, you KEEP IT OFF! Woo-hoo to you!

jkath said:
okay, eternal optimist here......1 pound every 2 weeks equals 26 pounds/year! Think of it that way, Cats!
and, usually when you lose it fast, it comes right back. When you lose it slowly, you KEEP IT OFF! Woo-hoo to you!

Oh, Jkath, you always know the exact right thing to say. :)

Besides, I forgot; last Saturday I had a "planned" cheat that morphed into a meltdown. Got right back on plan on Sunday, but still . . . without that, I probably would've lost more. Guess I'm lucky to have lost at all, LOL.

Cats

It's not luck - it's hard work! Be proud!
:)

keep doing those deep lunges too - they really tone - just make sure not to let your knee hit the floor!

weighing in today at (drumroll please)... 237......(awwwwwwwww, a hush falls over the crowd)
but it's ok tho folks, i was holding my son at the time, who, fully clothed weighs 25 pounds, so i'm really down to 212 (approximately)
and the crowd goes wild....haaaaaaaaaaa, wooohooooooooooo, haaaaaaaaaa

just from everyone in the house being sick, and running back and forth to the docs, then passing out at night from exhaustion instead of snacking or drinking beer, i've lost about 13 pounds. i feel pretty good, but i have another 13 to go. wanna be under 200 so i can wear my new polka dot bikini to the beach this summer...:)

"...he wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.........."

PS - congrats on the loss! (and your boy is up to 25 - wow! did I mention my 12-year-old only weighs 67?)

Last edited:
he's about 23 pounds in diapers (empty ones :) ), so i figure about 2 more pounds in clothes, shoes, and he was wearing a winter coat and a hat to cover his giant melon. i weighed us as we were leaving the doctors yesterday.

i am surprised at how much better i feel just losing those 13 pounds, so i'm gonna try to keep going to reach that goal of 200 (in empty diapers too :shock: ). ok, that's kinda creepy, i'd better go now...

buckytom said:
i feel pretty good, but i have another 13 to go. wanna be under 200 so i can wear my new polka dot bikini to the beach this summer...:)

Oh no! My eyes! My EYES!

:mrgreen:

Cats

PS. Bucky, I really like your latest siggy lyrics.

lol catseye. in honor of saint patrick's day, i've used lyrics from irish songs for the past few weeks. that one is from "if you're irish, come into the parlor".

kyles said:
Doing the happy dance, I lost 3 pound this week, that's 23 pound gone so far, yippee!!!!

Kyles, that is fabulous, big congratulations. And lotsa attaboys to you others who are doing so well, especially Jkath and her BF reduction.

This week was a disaster for me -- sick, bedrest, no exercise, a day of cheating, bleah. I didn't weigh in. Starting back up today.

I just kept repeating the mantra: Thirteen pounds. I've lost 13 pounds, 13 pounds, 13 pounds . . .

Have a good diet week, fellow sufferers. Barbara, you can do it, and that's a good thing for me to remember, too, that it's okay to be a little bit hungry some of the time. I tend to forget that.

Cats

I lost another 2 lbs this week. That makes 21.something.

I'm very happy - weight is still the same and now I have muscles! I actually have the bicep and tricep lines and some in my back too! Sad part, though - since my old computer died, I had to go buy a new one...for the price of a month with my trainer...so I had to pick. It was either him or you guys...and you guys won.

I'm still going to the gym every day, sometimes twice, if I can. What an addiction!

jkath, I'm starting to get some definition too from working out at Curves. I lost 6 pounds and 7 inches between Feb and March and have gone down one size in clothes. That circuit is working for me!

WOOHOO, Mudbug and Jkath -- that's great news! Especially about going down a clothing size, hey? That's the BIG reward, IMO. :)

I too have good news to report, finally. I've kicked out of my stall and lost three pounds! Total loss: 16 pounds. Now we're getting somewhere.

If next week's results are as good, I'll post what I did to correct some mistakes I was making.

Have a good skinnyfyin' week, everyone!

weight.png

Cats

Congratulations Rainee and Brian. Losing weight isn't always easy and each accomplishment only makes you want to keep going!!!

~Kathy:)

Thanks Kathy.
And espeically when you like to cook and EAT!

Lost another 2.8 lbs this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom