Yippee, for me!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
I exercised today!

TOOOO wet and rainy outside to do any walking so I

got that jump rope out and jumped and stretched for 10 minutes.
Then I did 15 running laps around my kitchen and hallway and 15 laps around my island... finished by running in place and climbing 60 stairs!!!

Not enough I know but, I'm soooo soooo sooo out of shape that it was all I
could manage. More tomorrow. :LOL:

Awesome, Pds! Running stairs and running a curcuit is what firefighters do to keep in shape! If it's good for them, it's good for us too! :D

SierraCook said:
Hey, that is great. I bet that you felt wonderful when you were done. Good job!!

LOL! I felt like I was going to die!!
but, my mind felt great!

Thanks!!!

Good for you!!!! It is also amazing that when you start to do a little heavier workout (Oh, it's been a long time for me LOL) that after I would shower and get dressed again how MUCH better my skin was - all that blood got flowing and your skin actually exfolliates itself from a good workout.

Good going, Pdswife! Very creative. :)

Last year I had my most successful diet-and-exercise run; it lasted four months. When I began, I was so out of shape that I could only do five minutes on the treadmill. (I gradually increased it to 30.) But to an unfit body, a short regimen is as good as a 3-hour marathon by a fit one, in terms of effort and determination and self discipline. Starting is the important thing, maybe the hardest part. Which you did, so you get a gold star!

Cats

gold_star.gif
gold_star.gif
gold_star.gif

buckytom said:
pdswife, here's a workout partner for you!

www.miniclip.com/bushaerobics.htm

Thank you so much buckytom
I rocked out with Bush for 13 minutes before
climbing my 70 stairs! Still have to do my "running" around my kitchen and
hallway but, I have to breath for a few minutes first!

My son just emailed me this!! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006H3MBQ/002-6396580-6601651?v=glance

He bought one for me!! Isn't that sweet! Between Buckytom and my son I may get in shape one of these days!! Hubby said he was ready to diet too so many I'll get some help from him. :D :!:

SierraCook said:
You have a great son!! :) I know that you will get in shape. Just set your mind to it. Good luck and keep up the good work.

I do have a great son!
Thanks for saying so.. it's good to hear. :D

Back
Top Bottom