Bar tools for Christmas gifts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crankin

Senior Cook
I know this isn't exactly the right forum but I figured this would be the best audience to ask. What would be some good bar tool ideas for Christmas that are relatively inexpensive that are unique and not totally ordinary? Any ideas?

I don't have many ideas for ya, but would love to get on your Christmas list!!! In the mean time... I will try and see if I can come up with any ideas for ya!

Have you thought about a breaker bar, or a digging bar? They are more unique than your typical crowbar, but can be quite long.... then there's the Wonder Bar, that flat bar that pulls nails and can pry things. I have one and it's very handy. :rolleyes:
Or did you mean things like shakers, stirrers, jiggers, muddlers, citrus squeezers, ice chippers, bar spoons, olive stuffers..... STOCKTHEBAR.COM

;)

Have you thought about a breaker bar, or a digging bar? They are more unique than your typical crowbar, but can be quite long.... :rolleyes:

;)

we call them spud bars................gee i wonder if they have any thing to do with potatoes;)?

definitely indispensible for extracting items from the frozen ground...

You can do a search for Bar Set on your favorite shopping site. I found quite a few at amazon from $20-$100 dollars with quite a nice variety of options. If I were getting one it would have to have a strainer for my vodka martinis. ;)

Depends on what kind off drinks they like. A martini shaker maybe, or a muddler, or a stein, or a set of shot glasses...

DW got me a Jagermeister tap machine for Christmas last year. It was the greatest Christmas present I'd ever recieved.....until the next morning!!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom