Been Thinkin 'bout You, Norgeskog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Finally got to read this special food insert in Thursday's paper this morning about wineries specializing in pinot noir wines in the Willamette Valley up near Portland. Ever been there? The wineries mentioned were in McMinnville, Dundee, and Forest Grove.

mudbug said:
Finally got to read this special food insert in Thursday's paper this morning about wineries specializing in pinot noir wines in the Willamette Valley up near Portland. Ever been there? The wineries mentioned were in McMinnville, Dundee, and Forest Grove.

:oops: :cry: Thanks mudbug for calling this to my attention. I know where McMinnville is, about 1-1/2 hours north of me, the other ones I do not know, but there are a lot of small towns around Oregon and lots of micro breweries and wineries. I have had some of the wine in a restaurant and it is good. I have not been to the wineries, come visit Oregon and we can go to a wine tasting cheese party there. And sorry again I missed this. I guess I need to start viewing all the posts. FORGIVE ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

mudbug said:
I would love to visit Oregon. I forgive you, but you will have to do the driving on our winery tour!

We will take the bus or walk. They do not arrest people in Oregon for drunk walking or falling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom