Blueberry Stoli

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blueberry Stolichnaya - what a fun thing to play with - and how did i know i'd find Jan here....

would a dash of Grand marnier add some good flavor maybe??

In the Kitchen said:
All agreed it wasn't sweet. Needed something.

perhaps a blueberry/cinnamon muffin:rolleyes:

btw, ITK, thanks for the kind words.

Verablue, agreed, your hair sounds lovely.

So, when's happy hour?

just got another one...

This bartender's mag passed through my office at work today, naturally I clipped it for home.

Blueberry Stoli
dash of blue curacao
soda
lemon twist

I may have to try this one this weekend.

Happy Hour

jkath said:
So, when's happy hour?

Happy hour always starts on Friday evening about 7pm, and continues till Sunday afternoon!

It's especially nice in the early summer/late spring and autumn. Then we take our cocktails outdoors in the yard, with a fire going, and then a jump into the hot tub.

Grand Marnier

cjs said:
Blueberry Stolichnaya - what a fun thing to play with - and how did i know i'd find Jan here....

would a dash of Grand marnier add some good flavor maybe??

Absolutely a dash would make a nice touch! Maybe even better than the vermouth....

naturally...

TATTRAT said:
I did blueberry stoli, a splash of sprite, lemon juice, and some splenda. Was pretty tasty.

the splenda was to cut the calories, yes? This way you can have two or three without feeling any guilt at all. Have a fourth and I suspect you won't feel anything at all, period!

VeraBlue said:
the splenda was to cut the calories, yes? This way you can have two or three without feeling any guilt at all. Have a fourth and I suspect you won't feel anything at all, period!

I like the way you think!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom