Coffee liqueur

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dark rum would be my choice too, if we had any. It's also half price in Mexico.

Bet it would be yummy. You can also use instant coffee.

I think next time I accumulate all the hotel coffee packets, I might leave them in their bags rather than emptying them loose, as it took forever to strain through a coffee filter.

So far, this stuff is delicious! I'm gonna have a white russian pretty soon. The Dude Abides!

Great articles, CG, thanks! I'll look for them.

Back when I tended bar, in college, the boss would pour the cheapest Kahlua knockoff into the Kahlua bottle to sell as the real deal. One of our regulars drank black russians, and knew something wasn't right.
When we were in Spain we frequented a bar which, by chance, served the locals (including us) early and the tourists later. The owner regularly opened and topped up his imported spirit bottles with the local stuff. The daft thing was he used to top up the Gordon's gin bottle with the local Menorquin gin which was actually better gin that imported Gordon's!

When we were in Spain we frequented a bar which, by chance, served the locals (including us) early and the tourists later. The owner regularly opened and topped up his imported spirit bottles with the local stuff. The daft thing was he used to top up the Gordon's gin bottle with the local Menorquin gin which was actually better gin that imported Gordon's!

I have no idea what rotgut Kahlua the boss used, but it didn't have the vaguest resemblance to Kahlua. Probably leftover breakfast coffee. I had to go back in the storage area and get the real deal in order to make the guy a real black russian.

Bet it would be yummy. You can also use instant coffee.

I think next time I accumulate all the hotel coffee packets, I might leave them in their bags rather than emptying them loose, as it took forever to strain through a coffee filter.

So far, this stuff is delicious! I'm gonna have a white russian pretty soon. The Dude Abides!

I have a half case of instant espresso...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom