Hot Peanut Buttter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russell

Senior Cook
i love peanut butter so i invented this this morning.

1/2 cup peanut butter (melted for 3 min in the microwave)
3/4 cup warm milk.

mix and enjoy!

.......on toast :!: Great stuff :!: Try this.....Toasted white bread,raisins,and peanut butter.

miguzigoldfish said:
i love peanut butter so i invented this this morning.

1/2 cup peanut butter (melted for 3 min in the microwave)
3/4 cup warm milk.

mix and enjoy!

You might also enjoy it with some cinnamon stirred into the PB before you microwave it - I love cinnamon/peanut flavor!

Somewhere, I have a little pamphlet chock-filled with peanut recipes that either the State of Oklahoma, or the Oklahoma State Peanut Producers Association (something like that), published. There's got to be a couple hundred different recipes in there, most using peanut butter.

Somewhere I have a recipe for peanut butter soup. I know it's got chicken stock an onions in it, too. Will try to find it. This is an especially good soup after shoveling snow for some reason.

yeah, that sounds kinda good.. a Reeces cup of hot cocoa.. I'll have to try it..

Bang..I just buy cinnamon-swirl bread with raisins in it.. then toasted with peanut butter.. don't forget the bacon!..

Yeah.. I love bacon sandwiches with peanut butter

Not a drink, but have you tried mixing peanut butter with your favorite iceing and top it on brownies :?:

Peanut Butter Fudge

Recipe courtesy of (Shared by Carol Noe)

Ingredients
1 Bag Reeses Peanut Butter Chips
1 can Pillsbury Vanilla Icing

3/4 C. Peanut Butter

Directions
Mix Peanut Butter and Icing together. Melt Peanut Butter chips for 30 seconds in microwave. Stir, microwave 15 seconds more. Mix in the Icing mixture. Drop by small cookie scoop on waxpaper.

Back
Top Bottom