Leinie's Apple Spice Beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erik

Sous Chef
I just happen to see this at the store and picked up a 6 pack. WOW, this is one of the best beers I've ever had.
I even put it on ice, because it wasn't fully cold, and it still rocked. I was gonna invite of the kitchen guys over that just turned 21 to drink a few. I 86'ed that idea, 'cuz I ain't sharin'.
I'm going to have to pick up more tomorrow.
http://leinie.com/apple_spice.htm
Leinenkugel's makes some great beers.

Hmmm, looks interesting, I'll have to check it out. Looks like they use a type of cider/beer blend, and add some spices. Have to see if the beer store has any.

There's another apple beer, by Unibroue out of Quebec. I think think is't called Effemere if I remember. It's based on a belgian witbeer, and has apple added to the mix. Quite good, but maybe more of a spring/summer type beer.

John

Erik

Thank you for sharing. This saves me the time and money of trying different ones and gett ing disappointed. Will have to try this next time visit the store. Sounds really different. I just love all the different flavors or beer.

Blessings

Count your blessings if you get to sample this beer. I am not having luck in finding it anywhere. Someone told me they may just try different areas and t he rest of us are out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom