Pineapple Martini Recipe TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
My new favorite drink. Not sure why its called a martini since no vodka is in it but who cares its sooooo good!

Bacardi Pineapple Rum
Pineapple juice
Fresh Lime Juice

I just eyeball it. But its like 1 part rum to 2 part juice with a splash of lime.

Add ice to a shaker and add ingredients, strain and serve with a wedge of lime.

The true recipe is on the back of the Bacardi Pineapple Rum bottle.

Pineapple

Love pineapple. This sounds really good. Have to go look for it.

thanks for sharing.

:) OOOh that sounds good I love pineapple. I wonder if you could blend it with the ice and make a frozen drink out of it?

your very welcome and I don't see why you couldn't blend it....in fact I'm going to give that a try next time.

:) Yep!I was thinking along the line of Margaritas but not too much booze so you can drink a bunch on a hot summers nights mayby using tequila (if thats what you like Id rather use agood rum)and the salt rim(I dont do the salt).Also you would not be using the sweet&sour mix which is loaded with sugar

haha, Sizzlin, i'm sure they're calling it a "martini" on the bottle 'cuz martinis are so trendy lately. last time i checked, though, anything with rum (ESPECIALLY with a dash of lime!) was a daquiri. i've made many a variation thereof in the blender, and that little bit of lime always cuts the sticky-sweetness of some mixers. best ever is to toss in some fresh fruit with the juice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom