Trashcan punch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
  • Here's another big drink for the crazy ones that like the alchohol. This is realy good, but, also real strong too:LOL: Believe me, you want to drink it slooooowwww!!
  • 2 bottles of Everclear
  • 2 bottles of Vodka (100 Proof)
  • 12 cans of Hawaiian Fruit Punch
  • Strawberries (Lots!, take of the stems and wash)
  • 12 Oranges (Sliced- we just tear them in sections)
  • 1 Watermelon (Sliced)
  • Grapes (Lots!)
Peel oranges and slice out pieces of the watermelon. Better to deseed them.

Instructions:

Wash out a brand new trash can, mix the punch and the spirits together. Then cut the fruit up and add them to the mix. Let set for at least 1 hour (the longer it sits the more potent the fruit get). Serves a whole party. Fill up the cups with ice and dip away.

oh boy, does this bring back memories! Can you say TOGA party??

We called it jungle juice but hardly ever drank the juice. We
just munched on the fruit. Good times were had by all. I think.. I can't really
remember much. LOL!

Thanks texasgirl!

WOW - frat party!!!!

I just hate to wake up the next morning and not be able to find my Toga so I can get dressed to drive home ... :ROFLMAO:

had this at keggers before with variations in each batch but like pds, we called it jungle juice.
watermelon seemed to be the only constant in the stuff. plus the whole grain. there was always whole grain alcohol in it.

DampCharcoal said:
Wow!!! Around here that's called a Hairy Buffalo (don't know why) and YES, drink slowly! Don't try to beer bong it! :LOL:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Grain alcohol and vodka?? wholly cow that sounds very strong:mrgreen: . One or two glasses would be plenty for me:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom