Who Likes Beer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I got some Bud American Ale. Please forgive me, as my palate is tainted with pizza.

Definitely a stronger taste than the typical brew. I don't have a good enough beer palate to be any more specific than that. Since I do like a stronger flavored beer than that mass-produced equine waste water, I could see buying this again.

Ok, I got some Bud American Ale. Please forgive me, as my palate is tainted with pizza.

Definitely a stronger taste than the typical brew. I don't have a good enough beer palate to be any more specific than that. Since I do like a stronger flavored beer than that mass-produced equine waste water, I could see buying this again.
Bought a six pack yesterday at a supermarket; $6.99 + tax & deposit. Label says they intended to create a brew that was not too bitter or heavy.
While it's not as watery as regular Bud, I would have liked it to be more bitter and heavy with a higher longer lasting head.

Why wasn't there an announcement in my Welcome to DC about this thread?

Beer, you say? Beer? Why yes! Yes please! I do! I do love beer!

My favorite, you ask? Oooh, depends on the budget. If I'm "spoiling myself" it would be a bottle of Blue Chimay. Now, some of you may be saying, "hey that's not beer", and you are right. It's kind of a mix of beer, wine and cognac. Gotta love it. And I do.

Any other occassion, I drink imports. Rare to find me with anything domestic.

Ahh....I love beer. I think I know what I'll be sippin tonight, folks. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Why wasn't there an announcement in my Welcome to DC about this thread?

Beer, you say? Beer? Why yes! Yes please! I do! I do love beer!

My favorite, you ask? Oooh, depends on the budget. If I'm "spoiling myself" it would be a bottle of Blue Chimay. Now, some of you may be saying, "hey that's not beer", and you are right. It's kind of a mix of beer, wine and cognac. Gotta love it. And I do.

Any other occassion, I drink imports. Rare to find me with anything domestic.

Ahh....I love beer. I think I know what I'll be sippin tonight, folks. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

I think I love you! Blue chimay is in my top 10 all time faves. Can be an acquired taste for the uninitiated, but oh my, heaven in a proper Chimay gourmet (goblet).

Miller Lite or MGD in the fridge as the regular domestic. On special occasions birthday... Guinness for strength. I always did have a taste for Löwenbräu but its hard to find regularly. I like Becks Dark too.

I have Guinness and Beck's in the fridge, but I hardly ever drink at home. When I'm out I usually drink Guinness or Old Style...

Back
Top Bottom