Coffee and Bacon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Akkkk! Yet another bacon thread! So do I eat my bacon cupcake while sipping my bacon coffee or chow down on chocolate covered bacon followed by a shot of Bakon (bacon flavoured vodka from awhile back). :wacko:

If you try it GB, let me know how it tastes....though I have to say it makes me glad for some reason that I can't drink coffee! ;)

I (mostly) gave up drinking coffee a few years back so I am not going to be buying this, but I would almost be willing to get it just for the aroma while it brews.

Akkkk! Yet another bacon thread! So do I eat my bacon cupcake while sipping my bacon coffee or chow down on chocolate covered bacon followed by a shot of Bakon (bacon flavoured vodka from awhile back). :wacko:

If you try it GB, let me know how it tastes....though I have to say it makes me glad for some reason that I can't drink coffee! ;)

Don't forget to spread some baconnaise on your bacon flavored bread.

I was going to have some raita and pita for lunch but you guys have killed that plan. Now it has to be bacon.

I took Dad one of my beef pies for his lunch thinking it would be the usual egg salad sandwich, which it was, and that I would eat that. Only guess what he saved me from his breakfast to put in the sandwich.

You got it.....bacon! And hospital bacon is not the tastiest stuff in the world.

Bacon seems to be the universal food these days. Being made into ice cream and put on doughnuts. The breakfast of choice for myself and millions of others on numerous occasions brings these two iconic foods together. Bacon and Coffee...

So I say bring it on. Now I can get my caffeine and bacon for the day in liquid form.

Not sure how this will taste. Perhaps a little maple in your coffee before you attempt it?

Bacon is....

Meat Candy. It's true! I saw it on the internet.

bacon_is_meat_candy_mousepad-p144248495645143616trak_400.jpg

~Kathleen

We true Bacon lovers have been calling it "Meat Candy" for years. I buy the ends and trimmings packages, dice it, fry it...eat it like others do M&Ms.

SHHHHH PrincessFiona, please don't say that too loud. Next thing you know it will be the next M&M's flavour!

Back
Top Bottom