Coffee Beans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gonefishin

Assistant Cook
Hi guys and gals :)

I've been getting my coffee beans from Koffee Klatch, but I've been wanting to order some new beans.

Has anyone got any recommendations on places to order from or a favorite bean/roast/blend?

thanks!
dan

Cafe Britt-- a Costa Rican organic coffee grower. The absolute smoothest cup of coffee you will ever taste.

Not sure where you live but I live in Petaluma California. Bout the time I ordered on line, I discovered the Petaluma Coffee and Tea Company. Just a couple of miles from my house. Have a wonderful selection of coffees and roast them on the peremis! Quality is outstanding! So, check around your local area....

Mark

If you are intersted in a variety of flavors, I'm a fan of Caribou Coffee. It's a mini Starbucks chain essentially, but they have a number of roasts from light to very dark.

My number 1 preference for coffee is Dunkin' Donuts Original, but if I can't get that, anything from Caribou is the runner up. I'm more of a medium light roast coffee fan. If you go to www.cariboucoffee.com you can order, as well as check out the extras available.

Back
Top Bottom