Juicing to thin out my midsection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am still going strong and feeling great. For dinner tonight I had, hot juice that included:
kale, parsley, beet greens, cilantro, chile peppers, sweet peppers, broccoli, tomatoes, hot sauce, cumin, chilli powder, lime, and once I juiced it all together, I put it in a blender with black beans until it was smooth. It was great and had every bit of nutrition I could possibly need!

I am just learning about juicing also...I was interested when I read this about potato juice: 12 Benefits of Potato Juice - A Very Healthy Drink | OMTimes Magazine As I am thinking about doing the same thing, I was thinking about having different kinds of tastes for the juices...perhaps for dinner, doing as someone suggest, adding some seasonings and have it as soup. Breakfast? I usually have a fruit/protein smoothie but want to have a pre-breakfast drink before that. Check here also: http://omtimes.com/2012/10/12-benefits-of-potato-juice-a-very-healthydrink/
I don't think it will apply, but cinnamon seems to help curb appetite, though I am not sure it will go well with veggies...but the Thai and Indian people use them together often.

Last edited:
I use cinnamon and ginger with kale, parsley, and apples to make an apple cider. Just heat it up in the microwave for a min or so.

I am drinking my first drink that contains beets and I have to say that it is quite tasty. It has the usual kale & parsley but, I added cucumber, beet, apple and grape. Next time, I think I will add a little ginger next time.

Back
Top Bottom