New Roaster; First Roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad to read that your coffee turned out so good. I like my beans a bit lighter than how they appear in your picture, on a computer screen. Part of the beauty of having your own roaster is that you get to roast them exactly how you like them best.

I'm glad to read that your coffee turned out so good. I like my beans a bit lighter than how they appear in your picture, on a computer screen. Part of the beauty of having your own roaster is that you get to roast them exactly how you like them best.

This was my first roast and I manually added about a minute of extra time. Next batch, probably tomorrow, will be a little lighter. Very much a learning process.

By the way, I linked to the wrong profile in the first post. Can't find one for this bean other than what was printed on the label. These eight 1-pound bags were free with the roaster. Anyway, enjoying the coffee and the process.

Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun for you. I'll "roast"vicariously through your posts.

BTW, the Sweet Maria's link sent me down a rabbit hole. They had a connection to Columbus. Himself went to OSU. Got myself sucked in - but it was a fun read, so it's all good. ;)

Back
Top Bottom