Soda Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm leaning more towards getting one for Shrek...maybe get him off the Pepsi and just drinking carbonated water with lime or lemon. Once he's done grumping I will ask him about it. I have a 20% off coupon from BB&B.

I'm leaning more towards getting one for Shrek...maybe get him off the Pepsi and just drinking carbonated water with lime or lemon. Once he's done grumping I will ask him about it. I have a 20% off coupon from BB&B.

Whatever is in colas, they know it is addictive. Coke is the worst. I hate Coke, too fizzy and I don't like the taste.

I say go for it. You won't regret it. A new toy for him to play with when you are at work. :angel:

Okay, Shrek is now the proud owner of a Soda Stream. I'm only worried because the directions say "Adult Supervision" only...

I found Soda Stream Naturals, no HFCS OR artificial sweeteners, more expensive, but worth it for a change of pace for him. I just showed him how to make tea concentrate with 4 tea bags, he will be having Raspberry Zinger (his favorite) carbonated. Right now he is drinking their Root Beer and loving it.

Okay, Shrek is now the proud owner of a Soda Stream. I'm only worried because the directions say "Adult Supervision" only...

I found Soda Stream Naturals, no HFCS OR artificial sweeteners, more expensive, but worth it for a change of pace for him. I just showed him how to make tea concentrate with 4 tea bags, he will be having Raspberry Zinger (his favorite) carbonated. Right now he is drinking their Root Beer and loving it.

Lucky Shrek! You are such a good ogress, PF!

Source Soda Stream in black. The Naturals flavor I got is the root beer, Shrek says it's good. I want to get an extra carbonator and bottle.

Did you register yours? They sent me an e-mail when I did, saying they were sending me an accessory, kinda hoping for an extra bottle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom