Two if by Tea - good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never tried any of the tea in a can or bottle products...I am very fond of unsweetened Earl Grey. Does any company produce Earl Grey in a can or bottle?
....on 2nd thought, I ain't sure if Earl Grey would be good cold.
Earl Grey is lovely cold.

...i can't stand sweetened tea. nor tea with dairy. i love astringent, full flavoured teas...

I love most teas but do not offer me a Lapsang Souchong - it might smell like a campfire but I still can't cook a weenie over it! And my first cuppa of the day HAS to be standard issue black tea with a touch of sugar and a splash of my half/half and half (50% half-and-half and 50% 1% milk). If you haven't tried Harney Teas do give them a taste. Very yummy, and in the beginning very small and family run. Still family run but no longer small!

harney and sons is great stuff. i've been buying their earl grey supreme (ol'earl with extra bergamot and silvertips) and tropical green (gren tea with pineapple essence) for years.

i'l have to look for the lapsang. i love smokey teas. or food made by smoking with tea leaves.

i think you might like lake tung ting oolong from teavana. very nice, light and floral.

Last edited:
harney and sons is great stuff. i've been buying their earl grey supreme (ol'earl with extra bergamot and silvertips) and tropical green (gren tea with pineapple essence) for years.

i'l have to look for the lapsang. i love smokey teas. or food made by smoking with tea leaves.

i think you might like lake tung ting oolong from teavana. very nice, light and floral.

I don't like bergamot so Mr. Gone Grey drinks any Earl Grey we have. The nearest Teavana is about 40 miles away so I'll have to look for that oolong when I'm back home in OH. I have friends that live right by one of the malls that carries it. I know I could order online but I like to sniff the tea before I commit.

Have you ever tried Russian Caravan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia?

Stirling drank it once and said he felt like he had smoked a cigar. (He has never smoked anything.) :LOL:

A Russian who worked with him said it was a wimpy tea. Not smokey enough. :ohmy: No one was willing to try his authentic, Russian, smokey tea.

I enjoy Lapsang Souchong once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom