Vegan Coconut Milk Hot Chocolate to keep you cozy on cold autumn nights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MajaSz

Assistant Cook
On cold autumn nights, I like curling up with a blanker and a hot chocolate. One of the wonderful things about making hot chocolate is that you can make it exactly the way you want it. The options are endless. I will share simple recipe for Vegan Coconut Milk Hot Chocolate which will keep you warm during the cold autumn months. Moreover, Coconut Milk may provide health benefits!

HOW TO MAKE*IT
This Coconut Milk Hot Chocolate is easy to prepare. It takes only few minutes. Begin by warming the coconut milk in a saucepan, then add some dark cocoa powder, sugar and cinnamon*until thoroughly combined. Heat until hot and enjoy the drink!

And what is your favorite way to enjoy hot chocolate?

I would just do it the way I make hot chocolate with dairy milk. Mix the cocoa powder with the sugar, very thoroughly. Then mix in a small amount of the milk and stir until you have a paste and all the cocoa is wet. I prefer to do this in a glass cup, so I can see that all the cocoa has gotten dark and wet. Then I heat the milk, usually in the microwave, and add it to the cocoa paste and stir. It never lumps that way.

Sublime hot cocoa:
4 cps rice milk (or coconut milk if you can have it)
1 large 70% cacao chocolate bar, made with no other fat than cocoa butter
1 high quality milk chocolate bar, again made with only cocoa butter
a dash or two of either nutmeg, or cinnamon

Combine all in a sauce pan and heat while stirring until the hot cocoa is at your preferred drinking temperature.

Beware, this is adducting to chocoholics, and is very rich, and Calore intense. Save for special occasions.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom