DC Contest - Suggestions, Ideas and Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I agree that we should post our recipes in the correct recipe forum.

Furniture Moving

It had been pointed out that the "DC Contest" Thread was getting huge and unwieldy and may be putting people off who can't find the rules or know exactly what all of us crazy people are talking about.

Each GCC will now have it own thread once it is decided and we will use "DC Contest" as our Suggestion and Idea thread, also a place to chat about the contest in general.

I will be posting a "Golden Chef Challenge - Rules" thread once I have it written up.

Isn't this a blast?:ROFLMAO:

It seems like Sprout snuck in and beat her dear old dad, and everyone else, in the Four Seasons Challenge, over all that is. That said, everyone else, there were no slouches in this contest. In my humble opinion, everyone had brilliant recipes that would sit well on any table (especially mine, so get to work and get it over to my house!;)). I am so impressed with everyone's cooking skill and creativity. There were a few mishaps (my pie was undercooked), but all in all, I have to say Well Done!

And Sprout, you're not supposed to beat your dad. I think that was rule number 34. Didn't you get the memo?:ROFLMAO:

I look forward to the next challenge, If I'm not traveling to see my new grandson that is.

Oh! Don't forget to post your recipes in their appropriate locations for everyone to see.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom