Food Art Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mollyanne

Flour Child

Attachments

• FoodArt-PeachesByCarolMarine.jpg
    FoodArt-PeachesByCarolMarine.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 239
Thanks, kathleen. I'm just finishing up my last nature series painting for an art show right now and then I might give it a go. I wouldn't mind dressing up in my heels and little black dress while I schmooze with the foodie elite at the Good Food Show in San Francisco. If I win then you would HAVE to come with me! Girls Nite out! (and just leave frankz home with Lucille...LOL).

I have to laugh a little though. The prize is a basket of food? I mean, I know we're starving artists but...food? No amount of food is going to measure up to what a great piece of art is worth...unless maybe it's a lifetime supply of watermelon...i really love watermelon :LOL:

Actually, you don't have to be able to paint or draw to enter a great food photo. You just have to look at food in a whole other way...i mean anyone can stick a cucumber in a banana peel and take a pic...you just have to have an eye for the unexpected...or can ya' whittle???

Attachments

• foodArt-banana.jpg
    foodArt-banana.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 207
  • FoodArt-Toaster.jpg
    FoodArt-Toaster.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 207
  • FoodArt-spaghettiface.jpg
    FoodArt-spaghettiface.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 196
  • foodart-purplecabbage.jpg
    foodart-purplecabbage.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 149
  • FoodArt-Appleglobe.jpg
    FoodArt-Appleglobe.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 255
A little something, not so special

mine ain't THAT grand as above but none the less, they are worth posting :)

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

Last edited:
leemz... the images I posted were just examples I found while surfing. I usually post the artist (as I did in the first one) but those in the last post were anonymous.

I assume your pics are actually original creations by you...they are incredible! My favorite one is the circular one...no, ALL of them...they're ALL good. Enter one. You should. And you should go over to the "Awesome Food Art" thread and enter your pics there too.

Thank you for sharing them with us and welcome to the Discuss Cooking forum. Nice to meet you :flowers:

awww that's generous Of you, Thank you so much....nice seeing you too. :)

Two more from Boudicca on that lovely voyage.
Can't help but smile seeing their merry little faces.

And the chickens I was told were carved from squash

Back
Top Bottom