GCC-Mushroom - DaveSoMD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Appies are done, with pictures taken. Main course is done with pictures and is in our bellies. Now, just have to wait for the special ingredient so's I can make my desert.

I learned a lot with this challenge, things about things, and flavors that I've never had, but had to learn to work with. I'm ready to share everything, after the desert is completed and tried.;)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Appies are done, with pictures taken. Main course is done with pictures and is in our bellies. Now, just have to wait for the special ingredient so's I can make my desert.

I learned a lot with this challenge, things about things, and flavors that I've never had, but had to learn to work with. I'm ready to share everything, after the desert is completed and tried.;)

an-ti-ci-pa-tion!

Still two days if anyone else feels like jumping in!

So THAT's why I couldn't get MY secret ingredient....you ordered it from all the suppliers so it wouldn't be available. :ohmy:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom