My Entry Won and was on Martha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are outstandingly gorgeous! I am so impressed!
If it's okay with you, I'll send a copy of the photo to my sister in law, who lives in Malaysia and see if she's seen that style of molds around there.

I'd send in your recipe, if I were you. I think it's neat to have one you own and all, but I'd also think of all the people who would benefit from having something so beautiful as well. The only way I wouldn't sell it is if I were going to make a business out of such. For example, my cousin is an amazing baker. When she was living on the east coast, she brought some of her cookies and bars to the nicest hotel in the area. They loved them and gave her a standing order. It was a nice steady income she could rely on, while still being an at-home-mom.

They only wanted a picture, no recipe. Here is the picture. :) Thanks Jeff for telling me how to add a picture.

Everyone's comments are so sweet and helpful! I love DC.

Ya know, they look like sponges or coral or something aquatic. By far one of the coolest edible things I've seen.

They only wanted a picture, no recipe. Here is the picture. :) Thanks Jeff for telling me how to add a picture.

Everyone's comments are so sweet and helpful! I love DC.
Wow! Those are beautiful cookies. Congratulations! But I bet you're not sharing the recipe here?!:rolleyes:

Wow! Yes, I too would be proud to know how. Now, check with your attorney but it is my understanding it's virtually impossible to "control" a recipe. Sure you might copyright if you like but if you are going to share it just put it in the public domain, like here, and it's everyone's. Good people will credit you. And since one needs a specific mould (or mold) it's a pretty good guess that it's in the public domain already. Martha might copyright in her magzine or what ever but she would have to rewrite the instructions. What a bore. :)

Hope you can find a place to buy the molds and let us know how. Awsome.

Far out, I just looked through the whole post for the pic those look FANTASTIC! gee whiz!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom