Chocolate chips and marshmallows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello All!!

I love love love to bake things! It's hard, since it's just my husband and I.. most of whatever i make gets wasted. He's recently started taking most of whatever cookies, or brownies i've made, to his Barber Shop for the customers to snack on while they wait. So i've been baking like a mad woman lately!!:-p

I was wondering if I could get some idea of something i could make with the ingredients i have..

I have 6 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips

6 oz of white chocolate chips

and regular sized marshmellows

I really don't have a good chocolate chip recipe..So maybe i could make those..

I was just curious if there was a recipe that included marshmellows in it...

Any ideas would be wonderful!!

my comment is brownie related :)
I would throw both kinds of chocolate chips in the batter. When the brownies are done, spread the marshmellows on top and switch the oven to broil and let the marshmellows turn golden.
Oh man, I wish dh like marshmellows.

All your Rocky Road recipes have marshmallows. You can also melt chocolate bark and swirl marshmallows and chex through it. Let cool and refrigerate.

Chocolate Cranberry Brownies are extremely good. (to die for...actually)

You can cut your marshmallows any size you want so you are not really stuck with the large ones.

You can also make rice crispy treats and use all your ingredients.

You can also float them in a punch bowl. I have put them in rootbeer floats before.

You may want to try the 'substitutions' forum which is helpful when you have certain ingredients on hand so that others can pitch in and give you advice.

all you need is graham crackers and you got some individual smores, except make a ganche out of the chocolate, place the mallows on the crackers, nuke for a few seconds till soft, sandwich them, dip in ganache and let set.

The rocky road cookies are a great idea. I thought of that too but I also thought of a big cookie pizza. Mix up a batch of sugar cookie dough and pat that in a pizza pan. Bake till browned. Put some chips...whatever kind you want, on the fresh, hot cookie crust. Put in the oven for a couple or so min. till the chips start to melt. Take it out of the oven and spread the melted chips over the cookie crust. Add the marshmallows & chips along with nuts & etc...whatever you'd put on a rocky road cookie/brownie. Cut into narrow pizza slices.

Darlene

Back
Top Bottom