Help me cook our "Greek inspired" dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
I scored some nice fresh ground lamb, and also some fresh asparagus. I have some Penne Rigate pasta I'd like to use too. I'm about ready to cook dinner, and I wonder what your ideas would be.
I have a well stocked pantry and lots of assorted spices.

Anybody wanting to help me cook a Greek inspired dinner?

I scored some nice fresh ground lamb, and also some fresh asparagus. I have some Penne Rigate pasta I'd like to use too. I'm about ready to cook dinner, and I wonder what your ideas would be.
I have a well stocked pantry and lots of assorted spices.

Anybody wanting to help me cook a Greek inspired dinner?
How about adding some rosemary & garlic to the lamb and fry patties. Steam the asparagus and give it a quick stir fry in EVOO and fresh garlic toss the cooked penne in and toss well and serve topped with fresh grated parm and romano cheeses next to lamb burger.

Did you serve it with a Greek Salad?

img_949331_0_15abb9b26d0ade3fad070ed240d58858.jpg

That salad is just gorgeous, MsM !! Love the idea of anchovies..those lill darlin's.

Bolas, that spinach pie would be a wonderful addition, thanks for the idea. Hubby would really enjoy the Greek beer too. I just learned a new method of getting frozen spinach dry, rather than the mess of squeezing, or pressing it through a strainer.
Just place the cooked spinach on a plate, cover it with another plate (same side up). Holding vertically, press the two plates together, over the sink, until liquid stops flowing. Result = VERY dry spinach, and easy clean up.

Next time I make a Greek dinner, I'll sure include both of your ideas. TSM

Wow......those look really good Pacanis. By the way, it's nice to meet you, I see you've been away a long time. Welome back. :)

I just get a real chuckle over avitar of yours....is he your dog?

Thanks. I make a few of his recipes on a regular basis. They're quick, good and simple.

And thanks again. My computer was unplugged... go figure. :LOL:
No, not my dog. My dogs don't tuck their napkins ;)

Thanks. I make a few of his recipes on a regular basis. They're quick, good and simple.

And thanks again. My computer was unplugged... go figure. :LOL:
No, not my dog. My dogs don't tuck their napkins ;)
Hello Fred! Nice lamb burger.

Hello, Peeps. Thanks.
I was so inspired after digging that picture up, that I took one out of the freezer for dinner tonight :LOL:

Yes. Like I said above, they freeze well. If I lose any integrity of the herbs and cheese, I can't tell after grilling.

Yes. Like I said above, they freeze well. If I lose any integrity of the herbs and cheese, I can't tell after grilling.
OOPs I didn't realize you also stuffed them. I thought freeze with the herbs and such and stuff at the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom