I only have...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Feel free to move this thread to it's right place administrators. I only have shrimp, a bit of each: cream cheese, butter, pizza blend grated cheeses, and an assortment of whole grain pastas. Some Italian spices, garlic and onion powders and a tad of white wine are available too. What can I do with all this? Thanks.

It looks like it's in the right spot to me Dina.

I would say saute in the wine and butter, salt and pepper, mix with the cooked pasta and place in a baking dish, top with the cheese mixture (including the cream cheese) and then bake.

If there is enough shrimp, I'd make either shrimp cocktail or a shrimp salad..Then I'd cook some pasta and load it up with all the cheeses kind of like mac and cheese with just different style of pasta, some rolls or bread and that would be it..
kadesma;)

If there is enough shrimp, I'd make either shrimp cocktail or a shrimp salad..Then I'd cook some pasta and load it up with all the cheeses kind of like mac and cheese with just different style of pasta, some rolls or bread and that would be it..
kadesma;)

THIS is why cj is our resident Chef! :clap:

Pan fry your shrimps in some of the garlic with some butter. Cook your pasta, preferably something long. Toss the shrimp through the cooked pasta with the cream cheese and the white wine. If you have any tomatoes and/or asparagus/broccolli to add to the mix, that would be good. Zucchini or courgettes wouldn't go a miss either. A gremolata topping would be nice too.

:) Saute shrimp with some spices and white wine then if you have a fresh lemon make a lemon cream pasta put shrimp on top

Wow! Thanks! I have plenty of ideas here for dinner tonight. Scampi and a gramolata sound wounderful. I will incorporate your ideas. Thanks again you all.

Back
Top Bottom