Leftovers to deal with

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JGDean

Sous Chef
I have leftover: Chicken wings, fried fish, Italian green beans, sliced new potatoes, corn tortillas, diced tomatoes and garbanzo beans. Does anyone have some interesting ideas on using them up? I have a lot of the corn tortillas.

I have leftover: Chicken wings, fried fish, Italian green beans, sliced new potatoes, corn tortillas, diced tomatoes and garbanzo beans. Does anyone have some interesting ideas on using them up? I have a lot of the corn tortillas.
Take the potatoes and cube them. add the green beans, some diced onion salt,pepper and some evoo and vinegar, chill, great salad...Take your garganzos add chopped parsley, crushed garlic, salt ,pepper, evoo wonderful with chicken. Make some fish tacos as to the wings..save for another day or just add some bbq sauce and have at them ...
kadesma:LOL:

I think I would dice the meat, add everything together, quick stir fry, add some salsa and roll up in tortillas..

Jeff G, That sounds like a great idea. But when you get the burittos made, make sure you deep fry them for extra flavor and texture. :)

Back
Top Bottom