Bread Crumb Safety

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotch ~ your racist remarks aren't appreciated "in typical LA fashion..." is totally uncalled for and completely false. Your additional digs telling me I don't care for my family are also insulting....
You're mighty touchy, and you're completely wrong!

I was making a positive comment on the wonderful ethnic diversity of this city, something people from some other parts of the country apparently don't understand.

FWIW, I DO live in Los Angeles, as I have since 1964, I'm married to a Jew, my niece and nephew are half-Japanese, and I have friends, colleagues, and neighbors of every stripe.

You're mighty touchy, and you're completely wrong!

I was making a positive comment on the wonderful ethnic diversity of this city, something people from some other parts of the country apparently don't understand.

FWIW, I DO live in Los Angeles, as I have since 1964, I'm married to a Jew, my niece and nephew are half-Japanese, and I have friends, colleagues, and neighbors of every stripe.
And I lived in LA for 40 years and I've seen comments like yours and they are complete clear to me what you mean. I'm not touchy, I have just seen way too many people like you and regardless of your spin, I know what you really meant.

Regardless of your intent, your comments are completely off topic and have nothing to do with bread crumb use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom