Cannelloni??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anni

Senior Cook
I made two pans of cannelloni last week for Christmas and froze them. I'm cooking them tomorrow (they've been thawing since yesterday). I think I'll have way too much and am wondering about refreezing the leftovers. What do you think?

Once you cook them you can safely freeze them. I do it all the time and they come out perfect. I do this with lasagna and ravioli too.
Cook them and leave some out for leftovers in 3 or 4 days. They'll keep for a week in the fridge. Wrap the rest in cling then put into a plastic container to freeze. You can also freeze the them on a cookie sheet for about 4 or 5 hours, then package them in your FoodSaver if you have one. This is the way I do it and it works well. Be sure they're frozen before you vacuum seal them or they'll crush.

Once you cook them you can safely freeze them. I do it all the time and they come out perfect. I do this with lasagna and ravioli too.
Cook them and leave some out for leftovers in 3 or 4 days. They'll keep for a week in the fridge. Wrap the rest in cling then put into a plastic container to freeze. You can also freeze the them on a cookie sheet for about 4 or 5 hours, then package them in your FoodSaver if you have one. This is the way I do it and it works well. Be sure they're frozen before you vacuum seal them or they'll crush.

Thanks. I do have a foodsaver!

Back
Top Bottom