Penzeys Free Spice Offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My drying rack that I made:
ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1460756589.973505.jpg

Nice pics, all! :) Yes, I remember the refrigerator thread and that was fun, too! Such voyeurs we are. LOL :LOL:

Here's mine. I have some of those little tiered Rubbermaid racks which worked pretty good until I started going berserk with spices. They're not in any particular order but at least I know where everything is. Anyone else trying to find anything in there would have to do a little searching. :ermm::LOL:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 177
My drying rack that I made:
View attachment 24604

That's waaay cool Dawg!

Nice pics, all! :) Yes, I remember the refrigerator thread and that was fun, too! Such voyeurs we are. LOL :LOL:

Here's mine. I have some of those little tiered Rubbermaid racks which worked pretty good until I started going berserk with spices. They're not in any particular order but at least I know where everything is. Anyone else trying to find anything in there would have to do a little searching. :ermm::LOL:

Geeze Cheryl, everything is so neat! The SC has been wanting to alphabetize all of mine ever since he retired but I haven't let him. Would you like to borrow him?:cool:

I stopped buying spices/herbs in jars and started buying them in bags. Then I started to grow them and dry them myself and then grind them. I have a lot of different sized jars now, nothing matches. There's nothing actually pretty about my spice rack or the cabinet with more and more spices. I made curry last week, 3 times, and I had an amazing amount of spices/herbs in my curry. This is the first time I felt like I liked a curry.

I cleaned out my spice/herb cabinet and I'm feeling good about that. I remember a thread we had a few years ago about condiments or show me the inside of your refrigerator. It was good. I cleaned out the condiments and fridge.

Thank you Kay, it's pretty much just smaller and more used jars in front and bigger and less used in the back. Just happened to work out that way. :) Not sure I'd want them alphabetized, either. :)

What I'd REALLY love is to be able to spare a few extra drawers and get some of these drawer spice racks:
spice-drawer-inserts.png

Or have built ins: :ohmy::)
spice cabinet pull out.jpg

Last edited:
Zowwers! Those look like Better Homes and Gardens pictures Cheryl!!! Ykies...very impressive!!!

Phew, now I see those are what you'd like to have.....oh mee too GF!

Last edited:
No pictures of ALL of my spices yet since I have to gather them from about three different places in the kitchen, but I can post a photo of my Saturday haul. When I told Himself that Penzeys was giving away a gift box of spices worth nearly $15 he said "want to do a Penzeys run?" Hmm, I don't need any more....sure, OK!

I did end up picking up a few things that were on my "someday" list and spent about $16. Got $14.79 free. Not a bad deal. :)

Attachments

• 2016-04-17 01.42.43.jpg
    2016-04-17 01.42.43.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 179
My spices are all scrunched into a cabinet. As soon as I get the trash compactor removed I am making a roll-out spice rack for the space. Picture later...I'm off to bed for tonight's shift.

I just placed my order. Even though I added the coupon code, it didn't show up on my order, so I called Penzey's, and the lady said she'd add it. Hope so!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom