Angel Food Ministries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
Welcome*- Angel Food Ministries

I know a lot of people out there are struggling. This group helps everyone in need with the purchase of food in a balance box. Their menues are available online so you can see what you are getting and can decide if you can price things better yourself or if their boxes will help your family. I've had good luck with them. Just thought there might be people here that need help or know people who do. It's tough times, I just thought I'd pass along a group that helps everyone without all the paperwork. No, it's not free, but it's cost effective AND they take food stamps.

Mods ~ this isn't an advertisement, it's meant to help people in need. I get nothing telling people about this group/service except helping people who are having hard times. If it was wrong to post the link, I apologize.

Great post!!! :)

Every little bit helps.As you've said it's tough times indeed.

It's great that people here are willing to share information like that to make someone else's life just a little bit easier in these hard times.

Thank you.

Munky.

I agree Chef Munky...Great post!

Chef Munky said:
It's great that people here are willing to share information like that to make someone elses life just a little bit easier in these hard times.

Your's ain't so shabby either my friend ----

Mods ~ this isn't an advertisement, it's meant to help people in need. I get nothing telling people about this group/service except helping people who are having hard times. If it was wrong to post the link, I apologize.

Don't worry, Callisto - the Mods and Admins have been advocating and promoting such programs for several years.

Back
Top Bottom