3 Types of Oak Barrels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dan: So pleased to hear the positive news

Dan,

Thanks so much for your feedback and am truly pleased that you have been improving your Wine Knowledge ...

Stay tuned, and have a lovely summer,
Kind regards, Ciao,
Margaux.

Shucks, Harry....now that Pernod Ricard has sold Wild Turkey to Campari, it will make its way over there. I can't imagine that they would let Beam, Inc or Brown-Forman get an edge on them. On the other hand, what does an ol' codger like me know about international marketing?

Buckytom: I am not a grape grower or wine producer

Thursday 19.00 Hours ( 7.00 pm ) in Puglia, Italia

Buonasera, Good Afternoon,

Firstly, to answer your enquiry; Steve Kroll is a grape grower, wine producing knowledgeable chap ...

I have just taken the Enological Sommelier International Course with the Consejo Reguladores de España; the Council of Wine Regulators in Spain and certified with diploma.

I have never thought to purchase a winery. We are very City City and have a home in Puglia on Adriatic and rent an apartment in Madrid Capital Centre. The Vet has his professional commitments in cattle medicine and I am a journalist thus, sort of at odds with all work and no play ! :ROFLMAO:

I had taken the course, as we had thought to return to South America, as we had lived there for 3 years ( Uruguay ) and / or to North America, the Washington D.C. - Old Town Alexandria, Virginia or Sonoma San Francisco region. It would be an open employment door with my languages.

Have a nice summer.
Ciao, Margi.

Steve & Hoot: They age Tequila in Oak Barrels

Buonasera Gentlemen,

I know that many Tequila makers are ageing their tequila in Oak Barrels. However, I am uncertain about other Spirits off top of head.

It is amber gold in color and quite lovely ...

Kindest,
Margi.

Back
Top Bottom