Pretty good deal on wine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking4to

Senior Cook
If you like trying new things, this looks promising. $90 gets you 15 bottles, so that is under $6 a bottle. I bought one of the whites and one of the reds, so $180 for 30 bottles of wine is a good deal, and I looked them up, all good stuff. I have a wine cellar that holds 1000 bottles, and is not full by any means, lol {maybe 3/4s the way there, but someone keeps drinking it, lol}. so I jump on any deals like this I see... Right before xmas I found 20 bottles for $200 {all good stuff} so I bought 2 of them, some of the stuff really exceeds expectations...

{this link has 3 malbecs, there is also on the virgin sight a 15 reds lot for the same price {70 +20 for shipping}

heres the link
https://www.virginwines.com/jsp/off...king.com&CCAID=cknwpone05820ae&s=s0057543409s

Last edited:
Wine offer

Thank you for the information. I ordered the white package for us. Liquor laws in the US are strange. I got a notice when I placed the order that they cannot give any wine or liquor for free in California. What they have to do is adjust the invoice price of all 15 bottles!
So, instead of 12 bottles @ $7.50 each and 3 bottles free, the invoice price of all 15 bottles will be $6.00 each!
What a screw around!

You guys are very welcome that is one heck of a price, now that I know there are a few people interested, I will forward all the deals I see.

My wife loves trying new wines and we entertain a lot, so I buy a ton of bottles, and when you can get a bottle of wine for under $9, consider that a good deal...

A great deal! Sadly, they don't deliver to my state. I tried both our home and DH's business addresses, and it kept rejecting them. Then I read the fine print at the bottom.

Strange, because we've belonged to another wine club and had no problem in the past.

A great deal! Sadly, they don't deliver to my state. I tried both our home and DH's business addresses, and it kept rejecting them. Then I read the fine print at the bottom.

Strange, because we've belonged to another wine club and had no problem in the past.

If the wine club you belonged to has stores or was out of your state you can buy wine online, but if it is out of state some states will not allow it. I remember there was a club {I forget the name} that could ship to the cont/ 48 because they had annex liquor stores in every state.

I bought a few more of this deal, I had one sent to my fathers, my brothers, my sister in laws, my office address, lol. You can only buy one per household so I bought 8 shipped to different households. I have to figure a way to fill up this wine cellar, lol... $700 for 96 bottles of wine is a great deal... I mixed them up between the 2 deals {one is advertised 89.99 with free shipping and one is 69.99 with 19.99 shipping, same price different a few different wines...}

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom