Best show on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like all detective shows, though this new show Unforgetable or something, I wonder about it. I like Poppy Petal Emma Elizabeth Deveraux Donahue Montgomery very much, bt the show it self is not up to par, maybe just yet.

NCIS, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Survivor, Top Gear, and Top Shot.

Castle
NCIS
The Good Wife
Unforgettable
The Mentalist
Person of Interest
Blue Bloods
Boardwalk Empire
True Blood
Covert Affairs
White Collar
Southland (If we ever get to see it again)

Amazed about the fans of Criminal Minds. Good characters, but dreadful dialogue/story lines. They always get there "in the nick of time." Love the Dr. Reed character, though. Just think the rest of it is dreck.

Brunch with Bobby Flay
Good Eats
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

(Non-Food)
NFL
College Football
Criminal Mines

Two and a Half Men
Dexter
Supernatural
True Blood
Hell's Kitchen
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares
Eating with the Enemy
Master Chef
Top Chef Masters

I love Rachael Ray's talk show and pretty much and cooking show she's ever had. I also watch Grey's Anatomy though let's face it, that's going downhill, Gossip Girl and Ringer which is a pretty darn good new show!

NCIS is the best show currently on television. The best ever was Nash Bridges. I have the first three years, out of five, on DVD.

Love Kolchak!

My most favorite shows are no longer on TV. But, I am anxiously awaiting "Grimm".

Same here, Fiona, I'm nervous, trying not to set a high bar, for "Grimm."
Best shows on TV aren't syndicated. Like, say, "Get Smart."
I'm unfortunately hard-pressed for naming a good, current food show...

No Reservations - I just really like Bourdain. He sees the world, yet doesn't act the stuck-up American when he's visiting. He also always makes a point to meet regular people, not just famous restaurant stuff.

Blue Bloods - Donnie Wahlberg and Tom Selleck are both amazing actors. Many of the secondary actors are also very, very good. I like that there is a cop show that doesn't do graphic crime scenes and has a strong family theme to it.

next to the good wife, prime suspect, a new show starring maria bello, is the best show i've seen in years. thanks to a cast of excellent actors and superior writing, a realistic, gritty new cop show is born. my big fear? like others have said before me, i'm dreading that my stamp of approval may get this outstanding show canceled....tune in to watch maria bello in action--she will blow you away. guaranteed....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom