Bitchin' Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4meandthem

Half Baked
I thought is was a joke when I turned it on!
This is the worst cooking show I have ever witnessed!

Some wannabe biker chick from jersey it sounds like is cooking basic food and making sexual references the whole time.

She wears brass knuckles jewelry that says bitchin' and a wife beater tee.She is in a kitchen that looks like Anna Nicole Smith decorated while high.

I don't get it!

I think I watched about 5 minutes of it before turning it off. She's incredibly annoying.

So far my favourite shows are the 5 ingredients show and at home with Jamie. I like the way he's so down to earth.

hahaha Me and my 4yo watched that for about 15 minutes. I thought it was pretty funny to hear her accent change. Not something I will watch again unless I need a laugh.

It's on the Cooking channel which I think is fairly new. Maybe it's aimed at getting younger people interested in cooking.

I'm afraid that it will get pretty crude after a while. I only saw a few minutes of it and thought it might be fun for a little while but I doubt that it will have any staying power. At least not with serious cooks. But as someone else suggested it might get a new generation into cooking.

I watched the very first show a couple of months ago. I wanted to stab forks into my eyes afterwards. I sat there, just waiting for the screen to pop-up a "SURPRISE!! YOU'VE JUST BEEN PUNKED BY A COOKING SHOW".

Doubt I could sit through this show. I watched the Cooking Channel for the first time this week and did not like the vibe there. Prefer Food Network shows much more....except Cupcake Wars and that new dessert show.

annie, i don't like cupcake wars at all. and as i have foodtv on for back ground noise, most of the time. i don't like the repeats either. my fave show is anne burell, the rest of just as i described them noise. the cooking channel is even worse.

I watched a few minutes and turned it off. I'm seeing a segment on pot laced brownies on this one.

I never saw anything like this this recipe! I saw the little pots of chocolate with sea salt though! Maybe a web-thing only?

Nadia G.'s jokes can be a bit crass, but I honestly find her different and often funny. She is someone who started on the web by creating a character and then had her character cook. She definitely does not take herself seriously with her heels, kitschy dress, manicured fingers and toes, and hair styles, but her food is fresh, usually seasonal, different, and easy enough for beginners to make.

Her themes are funny. I personally loved the episode where she created the meal to dump someone by. After dressing in black and leopard prints, she made the dishes of her "Splitsville" menu, which all looked great. The pesto-fig salad with goat cheese crosstini plated in a Chinese Take-out box so her new ex can take him with him: Priceless. :LOL:

~Kathleen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom