"Chinese Food Made Easy" on Cooking Channel make you UNeasy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pippipotamus

Assistant Cook
I just saw half of one episode of this show, and I felt awkward watching it. The host lady went into some nice Scheshwan(sp?) chinese restaurant, then invited herself into the kitchen and made the co-owner HELP her cook? "Help" as in doing the grunt work like grinding nuts or something. The owner lady did not look too happy lol

I just saw half of one episode of this show, and I felt awkward watching it. The host lady went into some nice Scheshwan(sp?) chinese restaurant, then invited herself into the kitchen and made the co-owner HELP her cook? "Help" as in doing the grunt work like grinding nuts or something. The owner lady did not look too happy lol
Hi, it's a long time since you posted this but as you've no other replies I thought I'd shove my oar in anyway.

These incidents are pre-arranged with the restaurant proprietors, scripted and the restaurant is paid for its participation.

Probably the proprietor in question was fed-up with the length of time and re-running of the activity until the producer was satisfied with the way it would look on television.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom