Guy Off the Hook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VitaWright

Cook
Anyone seen this one yet. I like it but it reminds me a lot of the early days of Emeril's show with the studio audience and the whole nine yards. The only thing missing is the band. I do like it though. It's fun to watch.

I didn't know it existed. I like Guy and just checked the schedule to see when I could watch it. I'll check it out this Sunday. Thanks for the "heads up."

I viewed some of the recipes from the program and some of them sounded really good. I'm looking forward to it.

I think they may end up doing with him like they did with Rachael Ray and a few others. They saturate the market with them. Invent pots,pans,cookbooks, and utensils and people get tired of seeing them. I can't stand to look at Rachael Ray anymore and I used to really like her.
Seems FN finds a cash cow and rubs your face in them so much that eventually you have to say, I've had it, that's enough. Too much of a good thing is always that way.

And it's really not that I didn't/don't like them. I just got full up to here of them. I guess when you get that cash cow, it's hard to pull back on it sometimes. Guess they have to "milk" it for all it's worth. *snicker*

Anyone seen this one yet. I like it but it reminds me a lot of the early days of Emeril's show with the studio audience and the whole nine yards. The only thing missing is the band. I do like it though. It's fun to watch.
That dude, copies the other tv shows, I,E Paula's Party, Emeril Live, I don't like the show at all,

That's my 2 cent's

That dude, copies the other tv shows, I,E Paula's Party, Emeril Live, I don't like the show at all,

That's my 2 cent's

He's not copying. He does what he's told to do by the network.

I really like him. I hope they don't destroy him. Rachel, Paula, Emeril... I could take them or leave them. Guy, I can relate to, DD&D entertains me so much.

I agree, Paula, Rachel, Emeril... bah.. there's something about each of their voices that really irk me... And that's kind of an important part of a cooking show... I do like the reality cooking shows like "Top Chef" and "Chopped", I think cause there is less talking, and it's amazing what they come up with under those crazy time/resource restraints.

Back
Top Bottom