Guy's Big Bites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
I love this show and I DVR it at every turn. It is definitely my favorite show but I know so many can't stand Guy (which makes me sad). He has the most creative things sometimes. I think I've only tried one recipe of his that I didn't like. Any other fans?

I enjoy his show and he makes me laugh.In my book a laugh is worth so much. Some of his recipes are rather long but I printed out the one he did for his sister for veggie burgers, it looks fantastic...Trying it very soon.
kadesma

Guy is awesome. Totally a natural in front of the camera. I love both Big Bite and D, D & D.

@GrillingFool - Hahaha I totally love his refrigerator.

My only problem with Guy is that with all the "bling" he wears - he looks like he belongs behind a jewlery counter in a pawn shop more than in a kitchen handling food.

I love his shows, especially Diner, Drive Ins and Dives.

Oh, I agree! That is one of my definite favourites. I like Big Bites too, but DDIAD is really interesting. I remember however at Christmas time they had a marathon and there were FOUR episodes in a row where he stated "they make the best cheeseburger in the country". Separately I probably wouldn't have noticed, but it was a hoot when the were all together.

I am not sure if I am liking The Ultimate Recipe Showdown, though I really like both Mark Sommers and Guy Fieri. I don't know if it is them together or the show in general.

He has certainly found his niche with the Food Network. I even love his Guy-isms. I get caught up in his passion for food - - there is NO denying he LOVES food!!!!! :LOL:

I am not sure if I am liking The Ultimate Recipe Showdown, though I really like both Mark Sommers and Guy Fieri. I don't know if it is them together or the show in general.
It's the show. Before they added those two it was just as blah. I'm just not that into watching people without fully telling me what they are doing. That's why I like Chopped so much better than URS.

I love the "Guy-isms" ~ he's the man.

Fan of Guy Fieri

I enjoy watching Guy on his Guy's Big Bite and on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives.

I haven't made any of Guy's recipes though. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom