Introducing Lindsey Farr...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhateverYouWant

Sous Chef
I just wanted to turn you all on to her as I just discovered this woman while doing some research on vodka pastry. She seems the real deal (as opposed to so many YouTubers), being a pro pastry chef working at Marc Forgione in NYC.

I spent an hour or two viewing some of her vids this morning and find her presentation (and creations) amazing, despite her having less than 2k subscribers (WTF?) to her YouTube channel.

So for the bakers among us, I hope you enjoy her stuff as much as I do. I just did her Vodka Pie Crust and it came out great! So much more to explore.

Last edited:
Kenji, when he was on America's Test Kitchen, created and popularized Vodka Pie Crust about 10 or 15 years ago. If you want the original, look to ATK or Kenji Lopez-Alt

Kenji, when he was on America's Test Kitchen, created and popularized Vodka Pie Crust about 10 or 15 years ago. If you want the original, look to ATK or Kenji Lopez-Alt
He was a writer/recipe developer for Serious Eats for several years, too. Now he has a YouTube channel.

Back
Top Bottom