This is what I think of when I think of Cooking shows.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larry_stewart

Master Chef
Recently on my PBS station, they have been showing the Jacques and Julia series. This Youtube clip is a few highlights of the series. I love the interaction between the two, They agree to disagree. There is a certain chemistry between them that makes me laugh. One of my favorite episodes ( in which they include a clip here) is when they make burgers. Here are a few of the most well know chefs, and they are chowing down on burgers, and talking with their mouths full. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

YouTube - Julia & Jacques Cooking at Home - Series Highlights

He is definitely a gentleman and turns her disagreement into something funny. I like watching them make the same dishes totally different and commenting on each other's. I don't think Julia enjoyed having her recipes changed a bit.

I agree, but I also think the contrast and polite friction between them is what makes the show work. Also, Jacques sometimes does shows with his daughter, and when she screws something up, u can see how angry he gets. It cracks me up every time i watch it.

Back
Top Bottom